Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG hereby grants you the right to use this website (“the Lenzing Plastics website”), including saving it on a local hard drive and printing from it, only under compliance with the following conditions:
- The use of the Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG website and the web pages, documents and files associated with it is only permitted for personal information purposes. Inclusion, storage or reproduction of its contents in other websites, or in other electronic, digital and other types of media or systems requires the express prior written consent of Lenzing.
- Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG implements the diligence required to keep the information included in the website correct and up-to-date. However, no guarantee of the availability, completeness, accuracy and timeliness can be provided. Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG also reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG assumes no responsibility or liability for any direct or indirect damage in connection with any use of the Lenzing website(s).
- All trademarks and logos used and displayed on the Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG website and the related trademark rights are the property of the respective owner.
- References (links) to other websites may not be considered to be recommendations by Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG for the respective company, its products or services. Users use the links to these websites and their contents at their own risk and in accordance with the conditions of use that are valid for these websites.
- Any person who uses the Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG website or who provides information to Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG agrees that Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG has full rights to this information and may use it in any way desired. Any information provided by the user is not subject to confidentiality.